"People who live long lives together eventually begin to sound alike, to talk alike, even to think alike. As we walk with God, we take on his thoughts, his principles, his attitudes. We take on his heart." Max Lucado

Songs I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Better Late than Never

Merry belated Christmas!  I know I haven't posted in forever, but I've had lots of things going on including holiday festivities.  It all started with a work Christmas party, then a birthday party for our 3 year old niece and our annual Christmas party with friends, and finally a Christmas breakfast at our house with Steve's family.  We are now in Ohio to celebrate Christmas and the New Year with my family; puppy, brother and his fiance included! 
I hope this finds everyone happy and healthy after celebrations with family and friends, and I hope that you all had a blessed Christmas!  I know I have!
And don't worry...there will be more posts in the coming days.  Including: updates on the Coast Guard, Christmas pictures, and New Year's celebrations.  Stay tuned!

No comments: