"People who live long lives together eventually begin to sound alike, to talk alike, even to think alike. As we walk with God, we take on his thoughts, his principles, his attitudes. We take on his heart." Max Lucado

Songs I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Test Run

So, I had to get a new phone yesterday because the old one's charging and data transfer port got damaged. Mostly due to the user (i.e. Me). Sprint rep said most likely charging problems are problems beyond normal repair so I'd have to pay my 100 dollar deductible to get it fixed. Or she said I could get the new BB curve for 50 bucks since I'm a premier customer. So knowing I had to have a phone for this weekend and not wanting to spend 100 dollars I chose the cheaper option and went with the new phone. Come to find out, probably the best option because now I can post from my phone. So here's my test run post from the new BB Curve :) (oh and if it all works ok be sure to come back and check Saturday or Sunday because I will have a CG update!!!)

No comments: