I've been wanting to change my background/layout for sometime now and just couldn't figure out how to get html script from another website onto my blog. But I figured it out and it didn't really take me all that long...hopefully this won't lead to me changing things all the time. But until I find what I really like, it just might mean changes every few weeks or so. Sorry! I do hope you like the new background for now though.
Anyways, this is short and sweet because Amazing Race is on and I've already missed half of it, and this is one show hubby and I definitely make sure to watch on Sunday nights. I do have a much needed post to write about exciting happenings in our lives, but it will have to wait for now... I'll keep you in suspense until about midweek when I might have time to sit down and actually write a post (the past month has been crazy busy with weekend plans, illness, work and more work).
May you see God's abundant blessings in your life today!



No comments:
Post a Comment