"People who live long lives together eventually begin to sound alike, to talk alike, even to think alike. As we walk with God, we take on his thoughts, his principles, his attitudes. We take on his heart." Max Lucado

Songs I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ahhh Moments (with a ! or a just ...)

So it's September and that makes me say ahhh...fall is just around the corner (actually today it felt a lot closer than it really is).  Ahh! the kids are going back to school which means I'm moving up to the preschool room on Tuesday! Ahhh...leaves are changing colors on the tree just beyond our deck.  Which means I'll need to take a picture of the woods behind our apartment pretty soon before they all change so I can complete my seasons pictures that I want to hang in a frame one of these days.  Ahh!  The college kids are back too which makes traffic busier (and maybe a little bit more crazy and/or dangerous) than during the summer.  Ahhh...I'll have a home at work, a classroom to call my own.  Which means I need to stop slacking off on my organizational skills since I've been floating from room to room this summer and didn't really need to do much thinking and/or planning on my own.  Ahh! It'll be our 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY at the end of the month.  My how time flies when you're having fun.  We're planning a camping trip (you say that's not romantic, but hey it's what I want to do and my hubby is definitely ok with that!)  And a final ahh...the Fulton County Fair (BEST fair in OHIO) starts tomorrow and we're driving down to my parents' just for the fair to see them and Sherman, Cameron, Kristen, Bailey, and JC.  It'll be a good weekend, I'm looking forward to a few days off to prepare for a "new school year."

I've had a bunch of stuff on my mind that I wanted to post, but the above moments were all that I could come up with as I am extremely tired from spending the day on a field trip with 21 elementary aged kids at the Air Zoo.  I'll try to be more regular about posting (seeing as it's been a good 2 weeks since my last one...oops!)  Our internet AND computer are both pieces of junk moody and somewhat unpredictable.  Now for a real final AHHH for the night...time to enjoy some Culver's banana split sundae that my loving and fabulous husband brought home for me.  He's the greatest!

No comments: