Last night Steve and I were bored a little, and I already had my parents lap top surfing the internet and I remembered "they have a Mac and Macs have Photo Booth!" So I decided to open up the app and take a few pictures. While they might not be as funny to you, they sure had Steve in tears and I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. It was good to laugh like that, we haven't done so in a long time! Enjoy...
"People who live long lives together eventually begin to sound alike, to talk alike, even to think alike. As we walk with God, we take on his thoughts, his principles, his attitudes. We take on his heart." Max Lucado
What's Here
30-day Husband Appreciation Challenge
adventures
Autism Spectrum
babies
birthday
challenges
Christmas
Coast Guard
creativity
goals
jobs
music
pets
physical fitness
pictures
praises
prayers
projects
Proverbs 31
Shutterfly
spiritual life
thanksgiving
the past
transitions
vacation
videos
Wisconsin
worship










No comments:
Post a Comment