"People who live long lives together eventually begin to sound alike, to talk alike, even to think alike. As we walk with God, we take on his thoughts, his principles, his attitudes. We take on his heart." Max Lucado

Songs I Love


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazy Dog

I don't know if all dogs do this, but I have seen several of my own pets exhibit a streak of crazy behavior that is not limited to running in circles, dashing around a room or acting possessed.  My parents' dogs seemed to have done these behaviors after getting wet, like swimming or being out in the rain.  Sherman does it after he's um...done his business, especially at night.  He comes inside and just rips and tears through the house, with this glint in his eye, almost a "stink-eye" look.  You know when he has that "look" he's going to do his running in circles, acting possessed behavior.  His preferred spot to run back and forth is the couch, but I've witnessed this craziness on the bed and the floor as well.  Last night was no different, and I finally got a video of it on my camera, instead of the phone.

For your entertainment I present Sherman, aka "crazy dog."


He continued to run back and forth on the couch for about 4 or 5 more times, but my card was too full to get the whole thing.  Also, please excuse the ugly yellow couch, the cover was being washed.

No comments: