HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVEN!
 |
| 2 of his favorite things: Sherman and Lake Michigan |
Yes, I know...I'm a day late, but after I came home from work, my wonderful husband monopolized time on the computer yesterday. So he gets his birthday post a day late.
 |
| CG bootcamp graduation |
So happy birthday dear sweet husband. The most wonderful husband ever. I could go on and on about all the great things he does, how he's working so hard to provide for us, and how he makes me feel so special when I am the most hard on myself. While I realize no one is perfect and we all have flaws, he is completely perfect for me. God did some amazing work to bring us together, and He is continuing to draw us closer as husband and wife. I can see the Lord working in Steve's life too. Placing thoughts and desires in his heart about where God wants him to go, how He wants Steve to lead our family and what exactly he's going to do to provide for our future.
 |
| playing Easter Sunday in his dress blues |
He has worked so hard the past few months with boot camp and getting his qualifications done at the station. Being away from our families and friends has not been the most fun thing, but he's making the most of it. Making new friends and rejoicing and praising the Lord for bringing us to this place. Every day he tells me how happy he is that God has brought us where we are. And that is why this man is perfect for me, because that helps me to stay positive as well. He is the most optimistic person I know, and has such high goals and dreams for himself and us.
 |
| playing worship music at home |
He is now as old as me...and I know he wishes he could've been more accomplished at this stage of life, but I know he wouldn't want to trade his life for any other. I tell him he is accomplished in so many other ways, while he may not have the coveted college degree, he's had so much work experience, and I'm sure he's touched more lives and helped more people than he even realizes by just being himself. The Lord doesn't look at accomplishments like the world does...
 |
| @ the Bark Park |
It is my prayer that Steve's next 25 years will be just as good if not better than his last. That he will continue to look to God to lead and guide him, and that he will never stop working hard to achieve what he wants in life. He really is a great man, a wonderful friend, fun "daddy" to Sherman, and a fantastic husband. For that, I praise God for allowing me to get to know Steve, for letting Steve choose me as his wife, and for blessing our relationship abundantly! Happy 25th Steven Robert! I love you bunches!
 |
| Christmas 2010 just relaxing |
 |
| OBX 2010 in Kitty Hawk |
 |
| Anniversary 2010 excited about Hobo Pie s'mores |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment